General document disclaimer
I/We understand that:
1. These documents are disclosed solely for information purposes only.
2. These documents may have been published some time ago and reflect the position at the time of publication. The information contained in them may therefore be out of date, superseded and potentially inaccurate. No reliance should be placed on the information or opinions contained in these documents or on their completeness. No undertaking, representation, warranty or other assurance, express or implied, is made or given by or on behalf of Sunkar Resources plc (“Sunkar”) or any of its directors, officers, partners, employees, agents or advisers or any other person as to the accuracy or completeness of the information or opinions contained in these documents and no responsibility or liability is accepted by any of them for any such information or opinions. Notwithstanding the aforesaid, nothing set out above shall exclude liability for any undertaking, representation, warranty or other assurance made fraudulently.
3. This website may include forward-looking statements that are based upon our current opinions, expectations and projections. We undertake no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements. Actual results could differ materially from those anticipated in the forward-looking statements. If you have accessed this site using a link from another site, Sunkar does not accept any liability or responsibility for the accuracy of information contained within the sites of other providers who have links to any pages of this site or to whom this site is linked.
4. These documents do not constitute, or form part of, any offer or invitation to sell, allot or issue or any solicitation of any offer to purchase or subscribe for any securities, nor shall they (or any part of them) or the fact of their publication form the basis of, or be relied upon in connection with, or act as any inducement to enter into, any contract or commitment for securities.
5. The distribution of these documents in certain jurisdictions may be restricted by law and therefore persons into whose possession any of these documents come should before proceeding inform themselves about and observe any such restrictions. Any failure to comply with these restrictions may constitute a violation of the laws of any such jurisdiction. These documents are not for distribution outside the United Kingdom where such distribution may lead to a breach of any legal or regulatory requirement and, in particular, they or any copy of them, should not be distributed directly or indirectly, by any means (including electronic transmission) either to persons with addresses in Canada, Australia, Japan, the Republic of South Africa or the Republic of Ireland, or to any citizens, nationals or residents thereof, or to any corporation, partnership or other entity created or organised under the laws thereof. Any such distribution could result in a violation of Canadian, Australian, Japanese, South African or Irish law.
Notice to United States persons
These documents may only be distributed in “Offshore Transactions” as defined in, and in reliance on, Regulation S under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933 (the “Securities Act”) or within the United States to Qualified Institutional Buyers (“QIBs”) as defined in Rule 144A under the Securities Act (“Rule 144A”) or another exemption from, or transaction not subject to, registration under the U.S. Securities Act. Any forwarding, distribution or reproduction of these documents in whole or in part is unauthorised. Failure to comply with this notice may result in a violation of the Securities Act or the applicable laws of other jurisdictions. Nothing in these documents constitutes an offer of securities for sale in any jurisdiction where it is unlawful to do so.
Please read the above conditions carefully which may be subject to change without notice. By accessing any document on this website, you agree to be bound by the conditions above. If you do not agree to the conditions above, please exit the website. This page is designed to filter out unsuitable categories of people from accessing the documents and as such Sunkar cannot be responsible for any misrepresentations you may make in gaining unauthorised access to the site.
These conditions may be amended without notice to you. Your continued use of the website following any changes will mean that you accept such changes.
By clicking on the “Accept” button below, I/We acknowledge that I/We have read, understood and agreed to the above conditions.